Monday, May 24, 2010

TMI- pms and the all night drug store

I ate a lot this weekend. None of it awful. No pints of ice cream, no frozen pizzas, but I ate A LOT. I tried to remind myself to drink water every time I was about to eat... it worked sometimes.

After work Sunday I went to the gym because of all the eating. After the gym I stopped by the 24 drug store to get a cheap ($2) photo album. I walked down the candy aisle. NEVER walk down the candy aisle alone in the middle of the night during PMS...

I walked down the make-up aisle... If I had unlimited funds I would have picked up a little bit of everything, polish in fun sparkly colors, eye shadows in bolder colors, liquid eye liner because I want to try it...

I walked down the face product aisle... all of a sudden I'm worried about my acne, wrinkles, firmness, lack of tan, and age spots...

And finally I browsed the travel sized section... tiny little bottles are so hard to resist!

Ugh. I left there with $47 worth of stuff precariously stacked. (reusable tote left in the car- I just went in for a photo album!)

Best find: 3 glue sticks for the price of 2 and Necco chocolate wafers
Worst find: $8 photo album that I'm returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment